The home's upper level features large open floor plan living, highlighted with a stone fireplace and a wall of windows overlooking a gorgeous view of the river. Granite countertops in the kitchen and a breakfast nook flowing out to the patio make for a relaxing space to enjoy your mornings. With a separate entrance, the lower level includes a large master full bathroom, and laundry/storage room plus a bonus wine cellar. The generous 1,500-square foot floor area and 3,484 sq foot lot area ensures you will never be at a need for space, all at just $698,500!
Need more convincing? Here are 5 Reasons why we ADORE the fabulous
2750 N Fitch Mountain home:
1. Who doesn't want to live this close to the beautiful views of the Russian River?
2. The amazingly expansive floor plan ensures the perfect blend of comfort and convenience - and check out the warmth in those glossy hardwood floors!
3. The home's layout and backyard ensure you get to make the most out of the beauty of Nature... right in the private comfort of your own yard!
4. Take a breather on your front porch and take in the spectacular mountain views, or chill in your private jacuzzi and enjoy the fresh mountain air!
5. A private entrance separates the guest quarters, ensuring maximum privacy for both your family and your guests!
PLUS, we can't get enough of how relaxing the bedrooms are!