Drive up on a private road and you'll feel on top of the world in this beautifully remodeled contemporary home with great privacy and panoramic western views. Packed with a large unfinished room/garage that could house a car collection or possibly be converted to a recreation room, where you can put into a reality that imaginative set up that you have been planning for. And if you're as astonished as we are upon checking these gorgeous photos, then you may want to check out our Open House.
virtual tour or video
And just in case, you need a little more convincing,
Here are the 6 things I love about
6475 Sonoma Highway, Santa Rosa
1. The marvelous combination of warm nature and elegant exterior that is definitely a must see.
2. The entrance which paves the way to a well-formed living room that is graciously inviting as it leads off to the dining room and the kitchen.
3. The pristine granite gourmet kitchen with great storage, stainless steel appliances, and numerous cupboards which are every home chef's dream.
4. A sophisticated master suite at each end of the house, third bedroom, luxurious bath, and an office/den/study.
5. Take a leap and freshen up in the swimming pool or spend time in the gazebo whilst enjoying a vineyard look out to the view.
6. Did I mention just how extensive this home is?
Live in a home that is perfect for magical sunsets and long summer evenings. With an open plan living that has a partially covered deck the entire length of the spacious kitchen/dining/ living of your choice.